Lemon Peach Pudding
1 Tin Peach
1 packet Lemon Jelly
2 cup Cream
2 tblsp Sugar
How to make lemon peach pudding:
* Dissolve the lemon jelly in 2 cups of boiled water
* Powder the sugar and sequeeze out the lemon juice.
* Take out the peaches and cut into small pieces.
* In a bowl spread few peaches and then spread some jelly and let it set in the fridge.
* Keep the rest of the jelly in the fridge to set.
* Beat the cream smooth.
* Mix lemon juice, sugar, 1 cup cream, jelly and few peach pieces.
* Now take the bowl out of the refrigerator and spread this mixture on the jelly.
* Place it in the fridge again to set.
* When it is fully set garnish with cream and peach pieces.